2/16/10

No fluid! :) Lining 7.7 - so I may be delayed a few days/week (updated!)

Do I care about a delay? ABSOLUTELY NOT! That's not even a small concern for me. I ONLY care about fluid in the uterus or another uterine issue. A lining that's not ready yet is NOT an "issue," in my opinion. My linings have never had a problem getting to 9 mm so I'm sure in a few more days I'll be there. Oh and it's triple striped (since last week) so I'm already there on that front. :)

Essentially all good news so far. Now let the lining grow to 9 mm and I can get my baby home. I love this baby, already.

(Update: Increase Estrace pills and go in this Friday for another u/s and b/w check. If I'm good then...)

7 comments:

Sue said...

You will get to 9mm very soon, I predict! Glad to see all is well! A delay isn't fun, but is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I am so glad you have such a good attitude about this. I can't wait to follow this whole journey!

musicmakermomma said...

Yay! So glad your lining is looking good (if a bit slower than usual)! What a relief after last month. Take care.

Paige said...

This is good news! Sending you 9mm thoughts!

lastchanceivf said...

Yay for no fluid, and you're right--the lining will get there. You have a great perspective!

Lost in Space said...

Overall great news! Of course the delay is a bump in the road, but one that you will plow right over. Yeah for no fluid!!

You are sneaky with ... at the end. Teaser.

Kami said...

I hope the good news keeps coming. Did they ever figure out what that fluid was?

Lorraine said...

Maybe your lining is already at 9 by now? Good luck on Friday - and of course after that, too.

Are you doing the SET again? Same plan, more or less? Are we crossing our fingers for a girl and/or a hairdresser?