9/16/08

The Sperm Junkie Strikes Again!

I called the sperm bank this morning and bought another ICI vial - just in case. Now I have 3 on ice. The ICI units went down from 15 to 10 in one month. Damn it, this guy's popularity must have gotten out! RATS!

But no matter, I have my 3 units of god-knows-how-many-millions of sperm and I'm good to go. Now I have to call my old RE's office and get that damned lazy records person to make a copy of my entire medical file and send it to me. Be nice if I even got a return call. Argh! Truly glad I'm not with them any longer - I just can't stomach that kind of neglect.

Once I have that file, I'll put everything together in my CCRM file and wait until next AF. I think I should be due around 10/2 which gives me a projected date of 10/10 for testing in Colorado. Woo-friggen-hoo!

I have to remember to take everything - medical records from RE this year, pictures from bilateral salpingectomy (my insides, YUK!), mammogram and pap records from this year. I think that's it, thank goodness! :)

And then I wait for a match.....

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Wow, I am so excited for you! I feel like you are going down the road not taken (by me) and I am a little bit wistful about the idea of strapping young sperm and come-hither eggs...

Good luck!

Sky said...

Hee Hee, you're so cute Lorraine.

Yes, I will be paying a HEFTY sum for a date between the biological matter of two sweet young things into my old uterus! :)

Peeveme said...

Hi, New to your blog. I'm hope to be doing a DE cycle soon. Glad to meet your blog.