5/5/09

Going undercover!

Well, for those of you who read yesterday's post, you know my "secret" is out to a few people at the office. And I'm trying not to be overly paranoid by the DE part of this journey is really really really private to me and I'd like to keep it that way.

Aside from blocking search results leading to my blog (which I've done and yet I can still find it from google - ugh! It probably takes several days to take effect), I'm going to privatize the damned thing - which makes me sad because I really don't want to lose the lovely bunch of you who visit and send me a little love. I appreciate you all so much - only a fellow IFer can know! :)

Anyhoo, please send me an email to skygarrett@yahoo.com so I can add you to the list. You'll only have to sign in once then and check off "remember me" and I think that's it, it'll be open to you always in future.

Especially as I head into the next couple of months - when my cycle begins, the trek to Colorado, the outcome....I just really need not fear that someone, somehow in the office has come across it.

Thanks girls! :)))

6 comments:

Retro Girl said...

Oh - add me to the list! (I'll send a formal email request now). I clicked on your blog this morning and it said "private" and I totally freaked...ok, not really freaked, but you know...I want to follow your story in the upcoming months!

Sue said...

I totally understand...and I send you an email. Looking forward to your cycle!

Riley said...

Yes, I definitely want to be included - it looks like we may be going through all this at the same time. I'll e-mail my request and I completely understand. I haven't told anyone I know about the DE aspect - just the IVF part.

Sky said...

Retro Girl, Sue and Riley - all added! Thank you girls!

I'll probably pull the trigger in a day or so and I'll just hop over to everyone on my blog roll and give them my email address so I can get all my girls in the circle on board. :)))

onwardandsideways said...

Okay, letting me comment now! Txs!

Miss Tori said...

Have you posted anything new? I want to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Thanks,
Tori