11/25/09

Home Sweet Home!

I took an earlier flight this morning from Denver to NJ on stand-by to get in a bit earlier and glad I did. It's good to be home with my furbabies.

Before I left Denver, Dr. S.urr.ey called to say everything looked great and that I didn't need a saline sonogram before my FET. He just wants to have a telephone follow-up with me in about 10 days and that my polyps were sent to pathology but expects them to be benign (so do I). Uterine polyps are usually benign and I may not have even removed these if I weren't TTC. Then again, I'm not a fan of leaving things inside that can welcome cellular change at some point, so...

I forgot to ask him if I should expect my next period to arrive when it should have, which is in like 2 weeks. Well, I would definitely like to get rolling ASAP, which probably means birth control pills upon next period and then get moving forward for a transfer in January.

Hey, I've got four ladies on my blog roll that are expecting their little bundles VERY soon: RetroGirl, Polly, Onwards and Emily. Stop by and wish them well when you have a minute!

And in closing, have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving holiday ladies!

2 comments:

Riley said...

Welcome home! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, yourself!

Phoebe said...

I'm glad everything went well and you were able to get home in time for Thanksgiving! Happy healing!