1/8/09

Thank you!

I read each and every comment on my last post regarding having an endometrial biopsy. I will call Dr. S to discuss this as well as a few other items I have that are outstanding.

Jill, that study - though a statistically small sample - sort of pushed me over the edge. The one thing I've found is that you can have the integrin one month and not another - which concerns me. I intend to ask Dr. S if it would make sense - just to be safe - to run the Lupron therapy for the 3 months prior to the transfer.

The very last thing I want is to spend this fortune and fail only to then wonder if it was a missing integrin, if it was an immune problem, if it was whatever. If I wanted to spend another 5K, I would actually ask to have CGH testing done on the embryos (which isn't totally out of the question for me), though I think Dr. S might say it's a gross waste of money when using young donor eggs.

I don't want to leave a single thing to chance.

Again, thank you all for helping me to achieve clarity here. Where would I be without the other ladies of infertility who've been down this road before me?

3 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, I'm so glad you found it to be helpful. That's great. Best of luck to you, hon!

Christi said...

Hi there, another CCRMer here, I know a few people who have done that lupron treatment and gone on to have success, best of luck to you!!

Lorraine said...

I think the leave-nothing-to-chance plan is the way to go - especially if the other option is to just keep trying different things. Extra expense now vs. another cycle...