7/2/09

5dp5dt - Sticks!

My biggest technical challenge getting shots of these is that the flash creates a white-out and then you see nothing. So I figured I'd take a picture in the morning and, hopefully, the sun would deactivate the flash. Well, NJ has been devoid of sun in all but 4 days since Memorial Day but there was enough daylight by the glass door that the flash remained silent (no, I don't know how to stop the flash myself - I'm so not techy).

But for those of you who like to pee on sticks too.....without further ado. :)



One hurdle down, a dozen to go!

Thanks all so much for your support and cheerleading - it's priceless!

17 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful! Isn't that such a pretty sight? I am so incredibly happy for you! Now comes the really long wait to beta and then the unbelievably long wait to u/s....but just keep remembering you are PREGNANT!

Anonymous said...

I can definitely see it! CONGRATS!!!

Riley said...

Beautiful!! Woo hoo!

onwardandsideways said...

Oh yes. That would be your HCG starting to rise, definitely see it. YEAH!!

Miss Tori said...

My! Oh my! I see it! Really faint, but it's there, and if we can see it on here, I'm sure it's even better in person!

Woohoo, chugga chugga, the train is leaving the station!

Unknown said...

OMG! I am so excited for you! Those lines are very distinct. You GO, girl!!!

Jill M. said...

Now those are some beautiful pee sticks!

Peeveme said...

I can clearly see both lines and the 5dp5dt is a bit darker!

Mo said...

All right!!! Congratulations!!!

Mo

Eb said...

I can totally see it!! OMFG! AHHHHHHHH

Polly Gamwich said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY .... so stinkin excited for you!!

YIPPEE!

Me said...

I had to blow it up big-like but it's def there!

Lorraine said...

It's definitely there! Woo-hoo! I am so happy for you!

elliej said...

Congratulations Sky, that is just wonderful news.

Leah said...

Horray, horray!! I am a true, genuine pee stick junkie so I am love, love, loving the pictures. :-)

Sky said...

Leah, you crack me up. I know you are a POAS junkie! Remember that in my very first post ever I mentioned you and the POAS parade that had me in stitches from the great comedic writing! :)

Phoebe said...

I definitely can see the second line. I can't wait for your beta!